Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits, Craquer  » Food  »
0.5
  • I don't like biscuit assortments very much because they have all types of biscuits and I don't like some of them
  • At first I thorough there were hazelnuts but I saw that it is sugar so I thought that biscuit will be good as I don't like chocolate with hazelnuts
  • The chocolate don't smell very well, I feel the smell of butter and I don't like chocolate with lots of butter, it is so greasy and has bad taste

• by Tayla

I don’t like biscuit assortments very much because they have all types of biscuits and I don’t like some of them. But this one were awful, the box didn’t contain any good biscuit. They were all too sweet and with chocolate with too much butter.

I never eat bad chocolate biscuits before. These ones were all awful.

Next time I want for a gift a pack of normal

biscuits and not box with 10 different biscuits, 30 biscuits in total and lots of plastic. Craquer is very bad, one of the worst biscuits in the box.

It is very crispy and not bad if I eat it without chocolate. But the chocolate is very bad.

It is dark chocolate, very bitter, without sugar and with lots of butter. The chocolate is very soft and it melt ...

• very quickly.

On the top it has crumbs of toasted sugar. At first I thorough there were hazelnuts but I saw that it is sugar so I thought that biscuit will be good as I don’t like chocolate with hazelnuts.

But when I tasted them I didn’t like the taste at all. They are very hard but at least they melt very quickly.

The chocolate don’t smell very

well, I feel the smell of butter and I don’t like chocolate with lots of butter, it is so greasy and has bad taste. At least it isn’t sweet like other biscuits that have lots of butter.

Sugar and butter in the chocolate reminds me on very bad chocolate wedding cake. The biscuit has form of little quadrant and it is very thin but I couldn’t eat it all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589821128/k2311a024/2.4.09