Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits, Orange Stick  » Food  »
0.5
  • I like every sweet thin that contains orange and chocolate because I like nice little sour but fresh taste of orange that mix nicely with sweet chocolate
  • I think that this chocolate has to be change and the biscuit would be perfect
  • I was very disappointed with this biscuit assortment because all biscuits are too sweet
  • Actually i don't like biscuit assortments very much as they have few types of biscuits and I don't like always all types so i usually don't buy them

• by Tayla

I like every sweet thin that contains orange and chocolate because I like nice little sour but fresh taste of orange that mix nicely with sweet chocolate. But this stick I didn’t like very much.

It has too sweet chocolate made with lots of butter.

This butter makes chocolate very greasy and also it hasn’t good taste.

I think that

this chocolate has to be change and the biscuit would be perfect.

Fortunately the biscuit is very fat and the chocolate is thin so the sweetness of chocolate is supportable because when I bite I bite lots of biscuit but little of chocolate.

The stick has on the top thin lines of white chocolate glaze.

The biscuit is very crispy ...

• and it contains pieces of hazelnut or almond in the middle and I can feel it under my teeth because it is very hard but i don’t feel the taste of it.

Also the taste of orange is very light and I don’t feel it very well so it doesn’t cower sweet taste of chocolate.

I was very disappointed with

this biscuit assortment because all biscuits are too sweet.

Actually i don’t like biscuit assortments very much as they have few types of biscuits and I don’t like always all types so i usually don’t buy them.

i prefer normal boxes of biscuits with lots of biscuits and not 30 biscuits, all separated and in order and lots of plastic in the middle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589811128/k2311a024/2.4.09