Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits, Donna Vollmilch  » Food  »
0.5
  • I don't like to get biscuits as little present as people usually buy biscuit assortments just to appear someone big
  • I prefer simple biscuit boxes or packs especially because I don't like all kind of biscuits
  • To tell you the true it is the best from every other in the box
  • I don't like biscuits with lots of butter they are very greasy and they has strange taste
  • I know who will never eat these biscuits again

• by Tayla

I don’t like to get biscuits as little present as people usually buy biscuit assortments just to appear someone big. I really hate biscuit assortments because they contain few biscuits and all of them separated one from other. There is more plastic and paper than biscuits.

I prefer simple biscuit boxes or packs especially because I don’t like all kind of

biscuits. So I always buy simple packs with just one type of biscuits.

I got Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits as a gift. I opened it and I saw 20 biscuits, it is so stupid, what kind of gift is that? I tried all of them and decided to share with you my disappointment, they were all too sweet.

Donna Vollmilch is milk ...

• chocolate biscuit. To tell you the true it is the best from every other in the box.

It is little thin quadrant with lots of chocolate. It is long 4cm and very thin, I saw chocolates bigger fatter then it.

The biscuit has lots of cocoa and because of that it is not too sweet. Even the chocolate is sweet, because

it is made of lots of sugar and butter.

I don’t like biscuits with lots of butter they are very greasy and they has strange taste. The chocolate has thin glaze of dark chocolate.

The biscuit is very crispy and I like that very much just the taste is little bad, because of the butter. I know who will never eat these biscuits again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589791128/k2311a024/2.4.09