Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits, Balena  » Food  »
0.5
  • I prefer to get more biscuits, simply packs because I really don't eat plastic
  • It is also very very sweet so I don't like it very much
  • Soft biscuits are more like old biscuits for me, and I don't like old biscuits
  • I think that I will never eat this biscuits again and if someone gives them to me, I will throw them away

• by Tayla

I hate to get biscuit assortments because the packs have few biscuits in and all around is just plastic. So people think that it is nicer to but a box of biscuit assortments than simply biscuits. and we always get plastic and few biscuits in.

I prefer to get more biscuits, simply packs because I really don’t eat plastic. Balena biscuits are very

thin and they have chocolate on the bottom and on the ends.

They seems very long cat’s paw. The chocolate is very sweet and it has lots of butter so it get melt very quickly.

It is also very very sweet so I don’t like it very much. It smells on butter, on something very greasy.

I don’t feel taste of biscuit because ...

• the chocolate is too strong. The biscuit is very soft, I prefer more crispy biscuits.

Soft biscuits are more like old biscuits for me, and I don’t like old biscuits. Or maybe I got a box of old biscuits so they are soft because of that.

They just don’t do combs but they melt so I had all hands dirty, like a child.

/> I think that I will never eat this biscuits again and if someone gives them to me, I will throw them away.

They are too sweet and too greasy and have lots of calories. Because of that they are not good and also they make me hungry so I eat biscuits and something else so they are useless.

No taste and too much calories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589781128/k2311a024/2.4.09