Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits, huzelnuts  » Food  »
0.5
  • I don't like to buy biscuit assortments because they have just few biscuits and they are all separated one from the other
  • As assortment is named exquisit I thought that it would be great as it is only one, to make you buy more boxes but it isn't so great
  • I don't like creams with butter, they are too greasy and they don't have any special taste
  • I think that we don't have to eat biscuits to survive and we don't need to eat them every day
  • Especially because most of the things that I don't like I have to throw away and I don't like to throw away food

• by Tayla

I don’t like to buy biscuit assortments because they have just few biscuits and they are all separated one from the other. So you get more plastic than biscuits. But this one was shock for me.

In the box was just one of nocciola biscuits, isn’t that crazy? As assortment is named exquisit I thought that it would be great as it is only one, to make you buy more boxes but it

isn’t so great. It’s more yucky, like cheep biscuits.

The biscuit is circle and very fat. It is all chocolate with thin dark chocolate lines.

It seems like perfect biscuit but when I bite it I felt bad chocolate with lots of sugar and lots of butter. The biscuit is fat because it’s made of two parts and in the middle it has some kid of cream.

This is hazelnut cream and it ...

• is very sweet and dry. It is also made of butter.

I don’t like creams with butter, they are too greasy and they don’t have any special taste. They taste like butter spread on the bread.

The chocolate melt very quickly. I really don’t know why people buy biscuit assortments especially cheep ones.

They are much more expensive than normal packs of biscuits and more expensive. If I buy biscuits I always buy

good ones.

I think that we don’t have to eat biscuits to survive and we don’t need to eat them every day. So I prefer to buy once in a while good biscuits and eat them with the pleasure than to eat every day cheep biscuits that with are no very good.

Especially because most of the things that I don’t like I have to throw away and I don’t like to throw away food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589771128/k2311a024/2.4.09