Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits, Coconut Flour  » Food  »
0.5
  • I prefer good biscuits, I don't mind if they are well ripen, I don't eat paper and plastic

• by Tayla

I usually like everything with coconuts but this cake was big disappointment. It has not taste on anything only thing of coconut is pieces of flour that remain between teeth and this flour don’t have taste.

I expected something else from nice packed biscuits all separated one from other.

I usually don’t buy biscuit assortment because they are

just plastic and paper and few biscuits for very high prices.

This Coconut Flour biscuit is circle with lot’s of chocolate on the bottom.

The chocolate has coconut flour all around.

The chocolate is very sweet and also the strata of chocolate is too big respect the biscuit.

The biscuit is very thin and as it doesn’t taste ...

• on anything is all sugar.

The chocolate doesn’t have any taste at all.

I hate chocolates with too much butter because they melt very quickly and they don’t have good taste.

It just has too much butter and too much sugar so it’s awful.

I’m really surprised that coconut flour hasn’t taste, usually coconut biscuits are very good

and coconut is great.

I really don’t know why people buy biscuit assortments because they have just few biscuits and they costs a lot so most of them buy these things as gift, too impression someone.

I prefer good biscuits, I don’t mind if they are well ripen, I don’t eat paper and plastic.

It’s more important that biscuits have great taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589761128/k2311a024/2.4.09