Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits, Wafer  » Food  »
0.5
  • I like to eat wafers very much because most of them are not too sweet
  • I think that they should pack just these ones
  • The cream is not very sweet and it is milk chocolate cream without nuts and I don't like nuts in the chocolate
  • From something named exquisit I expected four strata so I was kind a surprised or I should say disappointed

• by Tayla

I like to eat wafers very much because most of them are not too sweet. The cream is sweet but the wafer is not so the combination of these two is great. Some wafers are too sweet but just the ones that have too much cream.

I don’t buy biscuit assortments because they are lots of plastic and paper and just few

biscuits. I got this biscuit assortment and I didn’t like it at all.

The only good biscuit here is wafer, too bad there are just three of them in the pack. I think that they should pack just these ones.

I expected more from nice expensive pack of biscuits where all biscuits are separated one from other and of the pack named ...

• Exquisit. The wafer is little too soft, I like more crispy wafers.

I like the taste because it’s not too sweet and also I like a taste of wafer very much. Even some wafers are too sweet, this one is little bitter but it is good.

The cream is not very sweet and it is milk chocolate cream without nuts and I

don’t like nuts in the chocolate. They have lots of cream but as the cream is not too sweet it’s OK.

They are just too small, I eat them in one bite. Usually wafers have three strata of cream but these ones have just two.

From something named exquisit I expected four strata so I was kind a surprised or I should say disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589751128/k2311a024/2.4.09