Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits, Sonnentaler  » Food  »
0.5
  • I don't like to eat biscuits very much, I prefer cakes and cookies with lots of cream but when I don't have time to make something biscuits are just fine
  • When I saw the pack I thought that they will be great but they look great and their taste is awful
  • I don't like chocolate very much, it's little too bitter like dark chocolate but with too much butter with lots of sugar

• by Tayla

I don’t like to eat biscuits very much, I prefer cakes and cookies with lots of cream but when I don’t have time to make something biscuits are just fine. I always buy big packs of biscuits.

Few days ago I got biscuit assortment pack of biscuits, they look great and they are ripen almost one by one but they are not very good.

When I saw the pack

I thought that they will be great but they look great and their taste is awful.

Sonnealer looks like little sun, circle biscuit with chocolate on the bottom.

I don’t like chocolate very much, it’s little too bitter like dark chocolate but with too much butter with lots of sugar.

As chocolate is very thin so it gets melt very quickly and it sticks on hands.

I also don’t ...

• like this biscuit because it should be with coconut but I don’t feel it at all.

Biscuits are so little that they are gone in one bite, well, this is great because I didn’t like them so I didn’t have to threw them.

The greatest thing of this biscuits, and only good thing is that they don’t make crumbs so I don’t make mess when I eat them.

There

are just few biscuits in the box, just two or three of each, and they are all separated.

I hate biscuits like these ones, few biscuits and lots of plastic and paper and because of that they costs a lot.

200 gr pack costs 1.

99 euro, for that price I could buy a 500 gr biscuit pack and they would be great.

I expected more from something named Exquisit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589741128/k2311a024/2.4.09