Land, Soft Fruit Cheese, Strawberry  » Food  »
  • I don't like food like yogurt with taste of the strawberry because they are little too sour to me, like they miss little of sugar
  • I really don't know why my sister buy some food, she always like to try new things so we almost always eat something we don't like or we have to throw it away and I don't like to trow the food

• by Tayla

I don’t like food like yogurt with taste of the strawberry because they are little too sour to me, like they miss little of sugar. I had to eat this soft fruit cheese that my sister bought this evening for the dinner as I had to clean my fridge because I’m going on the vacations tomorrow.

The cheese is also little sour, like I expected.

I really don’t know why my sister buy some food, she always like to try new things

so we almost always eat something we don’t like or we have to throw it away and I don’t like to trow the food.

Land, Soft Fruit Cheese, Strawberry is dark rose and very dense, like dense yogurt.

It haven’t any smell but it has strong taste on strawberry, little sour.

It leaves very dry aftertaste like almost every other soft fruit cheese, but I can feel the taste of strawberry in my mouth for few minutes.

After few minutes the taste ...

• in the mouth become very sweet and I have to drink something and to brush my teeth to wash it because it makes me hungry.

The container is little soft white almost transparent plastic cube and it contains 50gr of the product, and it seams to me babies food, that is why I never buy soft fruit cheeses.

Fortunately it is little so I didn’t have to eat lots of it as it isn’t nothing special.

The cheese has 440 kcal per

100gr and it’s too much for something I even didn’t like because I have to eat something else now.

The plastic has red paper wrapping with two fresh strawberries and little animated cow on it.

It has thin aluminum paper like a cower which is very easy to take off and it also keeps the product very fresh.

This product is not sold alone.

There are 6 contenders of 50gr stick one to other and there are three different tastes (banana, apricot and strawberry).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589731128/k2311a024/2.4.09