Mentos Candies, Strawberry, mini pack  » General  »
  • I like to have Mentos candies in my pocket because they are very small so I can bring them every where with me
  • There is also big pack in the market but I don't like them very much because I can't put them in my pocket and candies are too big

• by Tayla

I like to have Mentos candies in my pocket because they are very small so I can bring them every where with me. I like almost every different taste of them. I like to take one or two of them if I’m little hungry and I have to wait end of my lessons to go home and to eat.

They are just little too sweet so I have to drink water after I eat them. If

I don’t drink water I feel that sweet taste in my mouth and I feel like me teeth hurt me.

Also they are not very little but the most important thing is that nobody see that I have something in my mouth and that I eat something. Just they don’t make my breath fresh so I don’t buy them very often.

Mentos Candies, Strawberry are very good. They have nice smell on sweet strawberries and very ...

• sweet taste.

They are no too sweet if I don’t bite them, if I just take them melt in my mouth. The upper strate is hard and it has little strange taste but the soft thing in the middle has taste like real strawberry.

It’s soft like bubble gum but it doesn’t stick on my teeth. The aftertaste is sweet and I feel taste of strawberry for few minutes in my mouth.

They have aluminum paper

wrapping and they have intensive red wrapping paper also. It’s red like a blood, with picture of circles on it that represent candies.

It contains just five candies but this is enough for me, because if there would be more of them I would eat more at once. There is also big pack in the market but I don’t like them very much because I can’t put them in my pocket and candies are too big.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1402589671128/k2311a024/2.4.09