Ferrero Rondnoir  » Food  »
  • As it is new product of Ferrero I never tried it before and I couldn't wait that my mother open that box, especially because it is without hazelnuts and I don't like chocolate with hazelnuts
  • I think these sweets are perfect present especially because the box is also very nice

• by Tayla

Two days ago it was my mother’s birthday and she got Ferrero Rondnoir as a present from her friend. As it is new product of Ferrero I never tried it before and I couldn’t wait that my mother open that box, especially because it is without hazelnuts and I don’t

like chocolate with hazelnuts.

Ferrero Rondnoir is a little wafer ball with chocolate crumbs all around that are not too sweet because they are made of dark chocolate, they are little bitter but they are great especially when I eat them with wafer.

The wafer is very good and it is also very crispy.

In the middle of the ball there is chocolate cream.

This cream is not too sweet but is also not bitter, it is perfect.

And in the middle there is little hard ball of dark chocolate that is very bitter but if I eat all together ...

• Ferrero Rondnoir
      it is great.

So it is just chocolate, chocolate and some more chocolate, doesn’t it sound great? It is chocolate delicacy, little sweet, little bitter and lots of chocolate taste.

Balls are ripen all separated in light chocolate aluminum paper.

Each ball has it’s own dark brown, almost transparent paper

basket.

I think these sweets are perfect present especially because the box is also very nice.

It is very little and it contains just 12 balls but they are 12 balls of perfect delicacy.

The both is light and dark brown, and in he middle there is a picture of one Ferrero Rondnoir cut in the middle.

Ferrero Rondnoir

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589631028/k2311a024/2.4.09