Max Payne  » Movies  »
  • I know this is an action filled movie, though I do not like guns in the movies, I'd say that I have to give it a 4 star rating, 5 being the highest
  • The twist of the story has been interesting and keeps you guessing
  • Everything presented in the movie has been essential to the story and I believe that this movie as an idea is good and wonderful
  • I will recommend this movie too with my friends, this is a story full of actions, with a bit of weirdness in it because it is required in the movie

• by jaqui

I was at first hesitant to watch the movie by Marc Wahlberg; though I know he is a good actor and has proven himself way too many times in his previous movies, I’d say I am glad that I did go to the movies and watched it. I really enjoyed watching the movie.

I know this is an action filled movie,

though I do not like guns in the movies, I’d say that I have to give it a 4 star rating, 5 being the highest.

The movie is about a law enforcer who, has dedicated his life to trying to follow the lead of finding the person who has killed his wife.

The search seemed endless and was off to a ...

• not so good start, he ended up finding a couple of people that has lead him to the true culprits.

The twist of the story has been interesting and keeps you guessing.

There are a lot of unusual stuffs found in the movie, something out of this world but was justified at the course of the movie.

Everything presented in the

movie has been essential to the story and I believe that this movie as an idea is good and wonderful.

I will recommend this movie too with my friends, this is a story full of actions, with a bit of weirdness in it because it is required in the movie.

The movie is still running in cinemas nationwide here in Metro Manila Philippines.

Max Payne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11402589561028/k2311a024/2.4.09