KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)  » Restaurants  »
1.5
Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Branch
  • I noticed that their work area is a bit small for them to be able to walk around fast thus the slow service

• by Jaqui

KFC Emerald Avenue Branch is by far the worst fast food chain branch of the KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken). I am saying this because of repeated and never improved bad / poor service me and my officemates have had with this branch.

The place is hot, not well ventilated and the place is a bit crowded at the counter area.

People line up

at the counters which has about 5 cashiers, the line gets so long especially at peak hours during lunch, dinner and snack time because the service crews are so slow.

I noticed that their work area is a bit small for them to be able to walk around fast thus the slow service.

I remember having gone and waited in line for 30-45 ...

• minutes to be served.

As for the condiments, they rarely give out extras for their clients to be satisfied, at the very least.

We requested for a plastic cup for the gravy and the service crew told us they are not giving out extra plastic cups; we asked for additional gravy and we have to pay 15 pesos, which is about 5 times

as much as what we pay for other fast food chains.

I really think this branch has a lot to improve if they want to try to gain back their clients, since we have had these bad experiences with the branch, we rarely go to this anymore.

Not only that the service is slow, you also have to pay for everything you ask in this branch.

KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7402589521028/k2311a024/2.4.09