Hershey’s Dark Chocolate
  • Now that I know how great the taste of this chocolate brand is, I will surely choose this over nestle from now on

• by jaqui

Dark Chocolates are really my favorite. I have tasted Nestlé’s dark chocolate and well it was my favorite dark chocolate because it was cheap too.

The taste is not too sweet and not to thick in cocoa.

Just recently though, I got a Hershey’s dark chocolate, a huge bar! I was so surprised, actually and have never really thought of trying it out.

Now

that I have, I should say that I liked this brand better for a dark chocolate variant.

It is much more expensive, honestly speaking but the price is very worth it.

Like Nestle, there is not much sweet taste in it, the cocoa is much thicker though but there is no after taste.

This kind of Taste is what I really appreciate with chocolates,

• especially the dark variants not to mention that most of the dark chocolates do leave an after taste when you eat them.

Hershey’s produce quality products and well, I have to say that the dark chocolates are also very consistent with the Hershey’s kisses of the same type.

I also have tried Hershey’s dark chocolate and the taste is the same as that of

the bar.

I give this brand a perfect score for the dark chocolate variant they have.

Its packaging is very enticing to begin with; the labels are available at the back of the chocolate bar and also at the back of the kisses’ packaging.

Now that I know how great the taste of this chocolate brand is, I will surely choose this over nestle from now on.

Hershey's Dark Chocolate
    Every Day s A Party says :

re : Now that I know how great the taste of this chocolate brand is, I will surely choose this over nestle from now on
    Hershey’s Dark Chocolate - now, that’s something special to place in a kid’s stocking, or have on one’s desk at the office. It’s a relatively safe chocolate, no peanuts, no hard candy, no milk, the bite-sized ones, that is. This is a treat, and I like it better than Baker’s sweetened dark chocolate, which is much too thick for use, as well as much too hard. Why doesn’t the Hershey’s Company sell the Hershey’s Dark Chocolate bits in a bag all by themselves, or make a variety pack just for folks at the office? It’s not really that odd that as we get bigger and bolder our sweets shrink. Of course, as kids, we’d have that colossal candy bar in the refrigerator, and what would go first, the pound bar of the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate, or the bar of the Hershey’s Dark Chocolate? Almost invariably, the dark chocolate would be the stuff that would go "down the hatch", so to speak.

Katherine Hurtado says :

It’s a great chocolate and very cool too

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589491028/k2311a024/2.4.09