Mushroom Burger  » Restaurants  »
West Avenue
  • Honestly, I was in doubt to try a burger that is made of mushroom
  • My orders came in fast, the burger pattie is a bit disappointing because I kind of expected a bun with sesame seed on top of its surface, and however, I still tried and had my first bite
  • Much to my surprise, the taste of the Pattie is indeed very good

• by Jaqui

Not many of us here in manila have actually tasted the Mushroom Burger. Honestly, I was in doubt to try a burger that is made of mushroom.

Thinking it is not as good as the all meat burgers, I settled for the mixed mushroom and beef burger the first time I tried to order in this restaurant.

Many have said how special the menus in this

restaurant is; so I just have to try it with a friend one time and well, enjoy what they have to offer at least once.

My orders came in fast, the burger pattie is a bit disappointing because I kind of expected a bun with sesame seed on top of its surface, and however, I still tried and had my first bite.

Much to my surprise,

• the taste of the Pattie is indeed very good.

the burger is very yummy, I can taste the shredded mushrooms along with the meat and it did complement each other’s taste.

It is very unique though simple.

Mushroom burger has a variety of products and all are very good in taste.

I have tried their rice meals, noodles and burgers.

The cold drinks like black

gulaman are very good too.

Some Branches of the Mushroom Burger delivers too for a minimum amount of delivery items.

If you are in for a taste bud challenge and to have a unique taste to your usual burgers, you should try and go to a branch of Mushroom Burger near you.

I am sure you will be surprised as to how many food stuffs you can enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7402589451028/k2311a024/2.4.09