Jollibee Palabok and Chicken  » Food  »
  • Not that I hated or loved their meals but it was just today that I truly enjoyed the Palabok and Chicken Meal I had with this local fast food chain
  • The palabok serving is bigger than usual, I think they have put more in my order and the spicy chicken piece was mouthful
  • I love it because the size of the chicken is bigger this time as well, the spicy taste leaves a tangy and hot sensation in my mouth that goes well with the hot gravy

• by Jaqui

Today I had an amazing meal at Jollibee. Not that I hated or loved their meals but it was just today that I truly enjoyed the Palabok and Chicken Meal I had with this local fast food chain.

Well of course I have had this but it is today that I appreciate it; must be because the combination of

Palabok (a local Filipino noodle meal) and Spicy chicken goes really well.

The palabok serving is bigger than usual, I think they have put more in my order and the spicy chicken piece was mouthful.

The palabok’s sauce is thicker too, it gives too much flavor in the what will always seem to be a bland noodles.

I love ...

• it because the size of the chicken is bigger this time as well, the spicy taste leaves a tangy and hot sensation in my mouth that goes well with the hot gravy.

I loved this meal because the attendant that served my order granted my request to give me a bigger thigh part for the chicken piece.

The price

is not very reasonable, to be honest, the coke is a bit bland because of too much ice, but today, the Palabok and chicken meal is really worth my Php113 pesos.

This meal, actually is not part of the menu list whenever you go to a Jollibee food chain.

However, it is always available in all branches upon your request or order.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589441028/k2311a024/2.4.09