Chris Brown and Rihanna Concert  » Entertainment  »
Fort Taguig
  • The amount we paid was also half of what is supposed to be the price and I should say, this is another unique concert experience

• by Jaqui

I just came from a concert with my friend; we watched the back to back concert of Chris Brown and Rihanna in Fort, Taguig Open field. The place is packed with people and I have heard the people are as many as 70,000 heads.

The concert started on time, which is a good sign that we don’t have to wait much longer since the gates opened 3 hours before the concert.

The place was so organized, there are a lot of entrances to make sure people don’t

bunch up.

The whole concert from entry of the people to the end is so organized.

A lot of crowd control group can be seen around the place so people do feel safe and can enjoy the concert and the show.

There are about 6 huge screens put up, 3 on each side of the venue so those, like us who are at the back of the venue can still see what is going on with the concert and the production.

Chris Brown’s part was about one ...

• and a half hour, with a few minutes interval after every 4 songs, I guess.

Chris Brown dances really well, he is total performer; my only disappointment was that he did not sing my favorite song of his which is the Superhuman.

Apart from this, his performance was really cool, good and wonderful.

Rihanna’s part however was shorter and she only performed for an hour, though there is no interval and she sang all of the songs known to be popularized by her.

Rihanna is really good,

she sings and performs well and was totally full of energy which makes the people feel that they are important in the show.

Rihanna always acknowledges the people who is watching the show and makes them sing with her.

The highlight of the show was the duet of Rihanna and Chris Brown, singing umbrella / Cinderella song which kind of made the crowd go crazy.

The amount we paid was also half of what is supposed to be the price and I should say, this is another unique concert experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59402589381028/k2311a024/2.4.09