Everybody’s Cafe Pampanga  » Restaurants  »
Pampanga
  • And so as we search, we are not disappointed with what we did taste in some of the restaurants we tried as we are on our day tour trip
  • What I like best was the Lechon skin which you can dip in Liver sauce

• by Jaqui

We had a wonderful time in Pampanga today as we travel around the place in search for great food. Pampanguenos are known to be good cooks.

And so as we search, we are not disappointed with what we did taste in some of the restaurants we tried as we are on our day tour trip.

We have passed by

Bacolor and the Betis Churches; we ate buko sherbet and boy it was just as fun as the sight seeing with my friends who took as many pictures as they ate; I have heard that you can buy some of the same wooden vat in san jose in San Fernando Pampanga.

What I like best was the Lechon skin ...

• which you can dip in Liver sauce; you can choose to skin the lechon and eat it by itself or with meat, you are given the chance to enjoy it that way.

They have different kinds of lechon, different names and cooked in different ingredients.

All of these are in Pampanga, called the Everybody’s Café.

I am sure others

would also love to try their tamales and sweet egg crepe called the plantanilla.

I have never been to a place filled with so many different kinds of Lechon dishes, from pata, to ribs, to the skin itself.

The experience is worth another try! You don’t have to even worry about your budget because the meals are very affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7402589351028/k2311a024/2.4.09