Delta Force 2  » Movies  »
1.0
  • Since I enjoyed the original Delta Force, I looked forward to another action packed Chuck Norris film
  • We watch boring training scenes of Delta Force members being beat up by Norris

• by Manolo

Delta Force 2 : The Colombian Connection with Chuck Norris, Billy Drago, and Richard Jaeckel. Since I enjoyed the original Delta Force, I looked forward to another action packed Chuck Norris film. Sadly, Mr.

Norris appeared to be sleep walking through this work and obviously put the minimum of emotion into the movie. Billy Drago is an outstanding actor when he plays coked out drug dealers and did his usual fine job.

The fact that I

stayed awake for the entire movie is an exceptional claim for any viewer to make. The movie begins at Carnival in Rio de Janeiro.

A Drug Enforcement team, led by Richard Jaeckel, is about to capture drug lord Drago, who is masked in a White Venetian style face mask. Well, the table gets turned and Drago’s men machine gun down the agents and leave Jaeckel behind to seek assistance from the infamous Delta Force, led by Chuck ...

• Norris.

We are first introduced to Norris as he beats up three bullies in a poorly orchestrated fight scene in a Chinese restaurant. The rest of the movie is much of the same.

We watch boring training scenes of Delta Force members being beat up by Norris. The movie takes place in the mythical San Carlos instead of Columbia as promised in the title.

The action and story line is very predictable. Norris fights the number

one henchman, who supposedly is a martial arts champion.

Still, he is easily defeated in a boring manner. Norris gives fight lessons verbally by the numbers, for example: number one, I do this; number two, I will do this; and so forth.

The use of slow motion cameras is a lame attempt to juice up the action. I have to say that this was the worst Chuck Norris movie ever produced and it should be sent back to San Carlos for burial.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11402588690928/k2311a024/2.4.09