CSI Season 8, Episode 7  » TV  »
  • Though I don't like Sarah, I actually found myself tearing up at this episode

• by Julianne Jones

At first I was really irritated with this episode because it once again centered on Sarah. Once I realized that it was her last episode and kind of her swan song, I felt a lot better.

The episode focuses on Sarah as she’s drawn back into a case that’s been closed.

She battled

head to head with a young genius who got her brother off for murder years ago and now another girl connected to the boy turns up dead.

Sarah immediately thinks it was the sister again, but spends the whole episode battling to make others believe it and to find the evidence she needs.

...

• When that doesn’t happen, she decides that she needs a break from her job and her life in Las Vegas.

Though I don’t like Sarah, I actually found myself tearing up at this episode.

It focuses on Sarah, but I was able to handle that.

At the end she leaves Vegas and there’s

a great little voiceover that explains why she felt the need to leave.

It also sets up another storyline for Gil Grissom where he’ll have to deal with his feelings for her and the fact that she left them.

I don’t know how anyone could sit through this episode without feeling at least a little sad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10402588620928/k2311a024/2.4.09