Scholar strawberry and yoghurt body lotion
  • And then my eyes got an interesting lotion package in the bottom of some rack, and then finally I bought it
  • I pick this strawberry flavor because I like strawberry and it smell so good
  • It's pretty liquid, so I think 600 ml in one bottle is not as same as the other body lotion that has more viscous in texture

• by coolvie

I use many kind of body lotion because my skin is very dry, but I consistant in one kind of body lotion. One day in supermarket, I wanna look for body lotion to smooth my foot skin.

And then my eyes got an interesting lotion package in the bottom of some rack, and then finally I bought it.

/> This body lotion is Scholar with strawbery and yoghurt extact with big pink bottle in it’s package.

Scholar body lotion actually is a body lotion which flavor in many kind of fruit and yoghurt.

I pick this strawberry flavor because I like strawberry and it smell so good.

After I try this body lotion, it’s pretty good.

My ...

• body smell strawberry flavor and it’s smooth.

The body lotion texture is not really viscousl.

It’s pretty liquid, so I think 600 ml in one bottle is not as same as the other body lotion that has more viscous in texture.

I use it everynight before I go to sleep, especially to my foot.

I feel that my

foot skin is more smooth and silky.

Scholar strawberry and yoghurt body lotion has a cheap price, it’s just abot IDR8500 for 600 ml body lotion, I think it’s veru cheap.

It contains of vitamins A, C, and E made from fruits extract and healthy yoghurt.

It’s the alternative body lotion for you who always wanna feels smooth and smell good on your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402588370828/k2311a024/2.4.09