Windows Vista  » Software  »
2.5
  • I don't like other operating systems like Linux as I don't think they are as well designed as Windows or just because I love Windows Operating System
  • With the same thought, I tried Windows Vista but it really disappointed me

• by kcr_8511

I have been using Windows Operating system from many years and I must say I am superb comfortable with Windows OS. I don’t like other operating systems like Linux as I don’t think they are as well designed as Windows or just because I love Windows Operating System.

I tried every version of

Windows Operating System and I have always felt that Windows was improving with every version.

But my belief was proved wrong with Windows Vista.

Windows XP has been the Operating system I have used for many days or years.

I was using Windows 98 earlier and used Windows 2000 later and after that ...

• I used Windows XP and I really loved it.

In fact I loved every version better than the previous ones.

With each improvement, I used to feel that ‘Yeah, it is better than the last one!’.

With the same thought, I tried Windows Vista but it really disappointed me.

It didn’t reach my

expectations and it didn’t prove to be as good as at least Windows XP.

Certain programs don’t run on Vista and if you try to uninstall any software, you can not completely uninstall them.

The system too runs slow if the operating system is Windows Vista.

This made me switch back to my favorite Windows XP.

Windows Vista

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30402588330828/k2311a024/2.4.09