Windows XP (Service Pack 3)  » Software  »
1.5
  • I have been a very big fan of Windows Operating System for many years

• by kcr_8511

I have been a very big fan of Windows Operating System for many years. This is the main reason that is stopping me from buying apple product.

I am so used to Windows that if I see new Operating system in a computer, I just feel confused, though I could pretty well use any type of operating system.

I have used Windows 98, Windows 2000, and

Windows XP and I liked Windows XP better than any of the previous versions.

I have been using Windows XP for many years and this is the main reason I didn’t try Windows Vista as I am very used to XP.

I tried Vista and I liked it very much but I am using Windows XP as I feel I am very attached to it.

I ...

• once read this article about Windows XP service pack 3.

I first tried Windows XP service pack 1 and then I tried Windows XP Service pack 2 and I obviously found Service pack 2 better.

With the same thought, I tried Windows XP Service pack 3 but I must say it is a disaster.

It is in no way can be called a good Operating system.

I used it just for a week and had more crashes in this week than I had in my entire life.

They tried mixing Windows XP and Windows Vista and this resulted in a disaster.

The only good thing about this service pack 3 is the look which is more stylish and good looking but your system gets a crash before you completely observe the look of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30402588210828/k2311a024/2.4.09