Topas Galeria Hotel  » Hotels  »
Pasteur Street, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
  • If you have a plan to go to Bandung, I recommend you for this hotel because the price is relatively low cost
  • I felt satisfied enough, they given us friendly enough service and of course delicious food provided

• by ade

Topas Galeria Hotel is one of the hotels in the city of Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. If you have a plan to go to Bandung, I recommend you for this hotel because the price is relatively low cost. In addition,

Topas Galeria Hotel has a unique concept that provides a touch of a combination of arts and business.

The place of Topas Galeria Hotel is strategic enough; you just need about 5 minutes from the toll road gate and not difficult to search.

I had ever a business meeting in this hotel and the meeting was near the swimming pool. I felt satisfied enough, they given us friendly enough service and of course delicious food provided. One more thing this ...

• Topas Galeria Hotel
      hotel provides the hotspots connection, so we can use the internet connection for our online activities.

While this has some type of hotel rooms, you can select and adjust the course to the level of your needs and financial. The

types of hotel rooms are Standard, Superior, Deluxe, Junior Suite and Executive Suite.

The facilities of Topas Galeria Hotel: Meeting Room, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Topas Cafe, Laundry & Dry Cleaning, Car Rental, Drug Store, Hotspot Area & Business Center, Traditional Massage, and Cable TV.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2402588200828/k2311a024/2.4.09