Tokyo Tokyo Japanese Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
SM City Baguio, Luneta Hill, Upper Session Road, Baguio City, Philippines 2600
  • I love eating and that's one of my hobbies too

• by maffy

I am into Japanese food so much. I love eating and that’s one of my hobbies too.

My all time favorite Japanese food is sushi, California Maki and tuna sashimi.

I love dining in this fast food chain since it is a world wide known Japanese restaurant which is very much affordable.

I love the foods they serve and their

special beverage which is the red ice tea.

I love its sweet taste which is just right for me.

I love how they prepare the food because they cook it there although the sushi and sashimi is prepared already and kept in the fridge.

They serve foods in a maximum time of fifteen minutes.

I love it there so much ...

• since the restaurant is in the mall itself so after shopping I go straight ahead at Tokyo Tokyo to eat.

One thing that annoys me in this place is that it doesn’t have enough ventilation in the dining area so while waiting for your food or eating you smell like beef terrayaki too.

Although it has no enough ventilation I

still appreciate the customer care in Tokyo Tokyo they also offer free refill of rice so you can eat as much rice as you want.

I love their jellos too.

I can say that its healthy to eat their because you can see them preparing the food and the place is really clean and the crews and supervisor assist the customers very well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7402588150828/k2311a024/2.4.09