Windows XP (Service Pack 2)  » Software  »
  • Service pack 2 is the best version of Windows XP

• by kcr_8511

Windows has always ben my favorite Operating System. I have been using Windows for many years. I first started with Windows 98, then Windows 200, then Windows XP.

I am really very happy with Windows XP. This is the one Operating System I have been using for the longest time.

I tried Windows

Vista too. Though it is said as a better version, I couldn’t continue with it because I got very used to Windows XP.

Service pack 2 is the best version of Windows XP. The appearance itself is a very good feature about Windows XP.

After seeing not so great graphics in Windows 98 ...

• and Windows 2000, it is a refreshing change to see better and improved graphics in Windows XP. Security is the other good feature in Windows XP.

With the help of Fire Wall, you can protect your computer from many threats. Windows XP is more efficient and more stable and this makes it one

of the best Operating Systems.

A user can change the options very easily. You can change the font size, colors, screen size, and other important features very easily.

Control Panel too is designed to make the user use it easily. You can change the options in Control Panel and use them as you like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30402588140828/k2311a024/2.4.09