Bench Fix Hair Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • As time goes by I decided to keep a signature clean cut look to match my personality
  • I tried hair creme but unfortunately it caused my skin to be oily
  • I only thing that I don't like about this hair gel is the sticky after feel that you will experience after applying it in your hair

• by ibizaspain

My hair is usually thick and had volume. It used to be one length and jet black. As time goes by I decided to keep a signature clean cut look to match my personality.

I had this haircut since 2000 and up to now I always instruct the hairstylist to maintain this kind of look. Since my hair is so thick, when it is short it tends to stand up.

It looks ridiculously second-rate and I can’t stand it. I tried

to experiment with various hair gels and cream to soften it up and I can get that fresh look.

I tried hair creme but unfortunately it caused my skin to be oily. I looked for hair gels instead because gels give you that firm hold on your hair and it is very good when you want to style it.

I tried so many hair gels for years now but the sad part is, I have been experiencing falling hair every after ...

• shower. I took the liberty of exploring and asking my dermatologist why is that.

My dermatologist told me that hair gels contains high concentration of alcohol which damages your hair. With lots of hair gels in the market, I can’t find one which is alcohol-free.

Then I discovered Bench Fix Hair Gel, an alcohol-free hair gel. The product goes with three varieties.

There is normal hold, strong hold and medium hold. I used all three and I have been fully satisfied.

Since I have used it, I have not been experiencing hair fall and it gives my hair extra shine. It also contains vitamin E which helps in giving you healthy hair.

I only thing that I don’t like about this hair gel is the sticky after feel that you will experience after applying it in your hair. But we can always neglect that, after all this hair gel is water-based and alcohol free.

The bigger benefit is it is not harmful to our hair.

Bench Fix Hair Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402588130828/k2311a024/2.4.09