Creative HS-350 Headset  » Hardware  »
  • I recommend this headset for people who find the huge headsets uncomfortable for long hours of voice chat and for people who will handle headsets with little care

• by iwrite

I got the creative headset HS-350 by chance. I wanted to take courses in an online school where live chat was part of the interaction. I had been managing my voice chats with a cheaper headphone but for attending classes I needed a good headphone with mic. I wanted a creative headset as I had heard about the good sound quality of the creative Head sets. I had been delaying the purchase so I had to rush to a local shop in the last minute and had two options a logitech head set which looked better and at the same rate i.e.

around INR850 another headset by creative. The creative headset was a old year 2006 pack and the logitech i guess the latest one. The shopkeeper recommended the creative one because of its sound quality. SoI ended up buying the HS-350 headset. I was unsure to buy it because it didn’t look like the one i was looking for. The headset is a neat one made of plastic and not a huge one. It can be adjusted as to place properly on your head. But it looks delicate as it will break into 2 pieces if someone happens to by mistakenly sit on ...

• it or is not careful using it. I haven’t broken it till now even after a month of using it. But yes the sound quality is awesome. The smart looking small cushioned ear cups are of very good quality and comfortable compared to the huge headphones. I wanted cushioned but smaller cup-like ear phones and this was apt. It was just plug and play and my headphones are easily set no hassles. the mic is a wired one with a cushion. The wire of the mic is easily movable and flexible.

And yes the headset has a button where I can switch

of the mic if its not needed and also a volume control button. My live voice chats for my online classes have been going smooth, crisp and clear and no problems at all.

I even listen to music and other stuff at times and the mic doesn’t disturb me. Oh! the mic is not removable but it can be easily moved side or down as per your convenience.

I recommend this headset for people who find the huge headsets uncomfortable for long hours of voice chat and for people who will handle headsets with little care.

All in all this is a very good headset to own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33402588050828/k2311a024/2.4.09