Simpati Telkomsel  » Cellular services  »
  • Simpati from telkomsel is the best operator celluler at that time

• by coolvie

This is the first cellular provider that I have ever been used. I use this provide for about five years. It’s pretty long I think.

I use it, because in 2002, cellular provider in my country still only three kind. Simpati from telkomsel is the best operator celluler at that time.

I admit that the signal is very good, in my home and in some place that far away for example in mountain, the signal still good. So, it’s easy when I wanna

make some call or received call because it’s mostly directly connected.

But the cellular tariff is expensive, for once sms it costs Rp350 and one minute call Rp800. Though now the tariff is changes become Rp100/150 each sms and Rp2000 in one hour call (register first), it still expensive among the other provider, because right now there’s so many cellular provider in Indonesia and they try to get as much as consumer to the tariff promo program, it’s kind of some tariff war.

...

• So, to compete with the other cellular provider, simpati must change their cellular tariff too. The GPRS is working well and pretty fast if I use it for browsing internet with mobile phone, but the GPRS tariff is still quite expensive, Rp5/kb.

If we use Simpati, we can join Simpatizone program, and it’s free. Every 3 month, the consumer who jouin Simpatizone get free newsletter, there’s so many qizes and price, Simpatizoner also can contact with another Simpatizoner in another city with that.

Since

the last 2007 I didn’t use Simpati anymore. I want move to cheaper provider.

Many my friends also change their cellular provider too, so to keep cheap when I wanna make a phone call I change the cellular provider too because the cellular tariff is cheaper when we make a call or sms in the same operator. Though many yougsters in my sountry mostly don’t use this provider, simpati is still become favorite for people who lives in outer Java island because it’s signal is the best among the other.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22402587980828/k2311a024/2.4.09