Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul  » Books  »
  • I enjoyed reading it since their stories were similar to my stories too
  • I am not at all a book worm but I love reading books and this is one of the best books I have read
  • When I was able to earn a little money to buy a book I bought my own personal copy since it is very inspirational and has its real value

• by maffy

Back when I was a teenager. I had to deal with a lot of things such as peer pressure, academics and parents expectation.

I don’t know how to manage it since it was so much to take and one day a friend of mine shared with me a book entitled Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul.

I have heard a lot of goo things about this book

but never had a chance to buy one because it was a bit expensive.

I was able to read it through my friend and I was able to relate to the stories in the book.

It was more on the sharing of stories of teenage people and older people regarding their experiences when they were teenagers.

I enjoyed reading it since their stories were similar to ...

• my stories too.

I have learned a lot about life in this book.

Some of the stories also taught me on how to cope up with the stressors of teenage life especially when it comes to peer pressure and family relations.

I am not at all a book worm but I love reading books and this is one of the best books I have read.

When

I was able to earn a little money to buy a book I bought my own personal copy since it is very inspirational and has its real value.

Its a worth while book for me because even if the price is a little high it is also a life long investment since I would be able to share it to other people who are interested in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17402587940828/k2311a024/2.4.09