Plaza Ambarukmo  » Shopping  »
Laksda adisucipto street, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
  • If I buy some clothes there, I prefer to buy in some little boutique or in '61', I never buy in Centro because I think the price is expensive at there
  • If we're hungry walking around there, there's some foodcourt in fourth flour called Tamansari foudcourt, I don't like eat there because the price is so expensive than the other
  • I prefer go to another food store like Pizza Hut, KFC, Texas, Solaria and the other food store that available in Plaza Ambarukmo

• by coolvie

There’s so many mall and department store in my city, one of it is Plaza Ambarukmo or more wellknown as ‘Amplas’ the shorten for (Ambarukmo Plaza). It’s the biggest mall in Yogyakarta and Central Java.

The location of Plaza Ambarukmo is not far from the center of city, is about 10-15 minutes, and it’s in side the highway, so it’s so easy to get there by any kind of transportation.

Plaza ambarukmo opening in the

start 0f 2006, and because of earthquake in May 2006, the building a little bit broken, but it’s repaired well untill now.

At holiday especially in Saturday night, this mall always fulled by all youngsters from my city.

They like to hang out with some friends, shopping, or just get some window shopping there.

I go to Plaza Ambarukmo especially when I wanna watch some movies in cinema, because the only one good cinema in my ...

• city is only studio ‘21′ inside Plaza Amarukmo.

Besides studio ‘21′, there’s so many shopping store, like Carrefour, Centro, House of Mangos, 61, and the other wellknown boutique and clothes center.

If I buy some clothes there, I prefer to buy in some little boutique or in ‘61′, I never buy in Centro because I think the price is expensive at there.

If we’re hungry walking around there, there’s some foodcourt in fourth flour called

Tamansari foudcourt, I don’t like eat there because the price is so expensive than the other.

I prefer go to another food store like Pizza Hut, KFC, Texas, Solaria and the other food store that available in Plaza Ambarukmo.

It’s looks so complete.

The other facility is some wifi (hotspot area).

So, yo can just hangout there or eat with brings your laptop and go surfing in a same time, but I think the connecion to the internet is not fast enough.

Melz says :

Hi, Do you know whether people are allowed to bring pets eg. dogs to this mall? Thank you.

Marg says :

No, unfortunately they do not allow pets.

hendric says :

re : If I buy some clothes there, I prefer to buy in some little boutique or in ‘61′, I never buy in Centro because I think the price is expensive at there
    you can buy in cheap price when there is a discount, just keep your eyes out in a month when you wanna buy something that you really want. be patient is good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24402587910828/k2311a024/2.4.09