Sony Trinitron TV KV-Hw212
  • Although I am not sure if they sell this type worldwide, I decide to share my experience and opinion about this product with you
  • I bought it four years ago, and until this time, I am still using it
  • And since it has power requirements of 110 - 240 Volt, it shoudl not be a problem to bring it with us when we need to move abroad

• by MomLouiTan

As you know, Sony is a well known brand of electronic products. You can check their reputation on the market. And I never get worried if I choose to buy Sony electronic products. Just like my Sony Trinitron Television KV-HW 212.

Although I am not sure if they sell this type worldwide, I decide to share my experience and opinion about this product with you.

This product is a very good product. I bought it four years ago, and until this time, I am still using it. The color and the quality of the sound is clear enough. And with 21 inch television monitor, I am quite happy with it.

There are several option of language that you can turn on. The weight of this ...

• Sony Trinitron TV KV-Hw212
      television is 25 kilogram. So it is not really that big, and it can be easily move from one place to another.

with us when we need to move abroad. We did it few times and we have no problem at all so far.

I am happy with this product. And since it also have few years guarantee after buying, I guess it’s a perfect product for us.

Lionel Rajapakse says :

Please explain how to reset Menu language from Thai to English E-mail Address lionelr28 gmail.com Thanks. Lionel Rajapakse.

Jules says :

Go to menu, and then setup, you can change it from there. Here is the manual to confirm this:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16402587870828/k2311a024/2.4.09