Singapore Airline  » Airlines  »
  • Personally, I always try book my air ticket on a SQ flight because I know what a fantastic service they have
  • I believe that the Singapore Airline would impress many foreigners much more than it has impressed me, a local
  • I am confident that first-timers of the Singapore Airline would definitely choose to fly with the company again
  • All I can say is that it was an enjoyable flight, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to travel by air

• by Loh Hui Min

As a Singaporean, I’ve always been proud of the SQ - Singapore Airline. Personally, I always try book my air ticket on a SQ flight because I know what a fantastic service they have.

Last holidays, my dad brought the entire family on a trip to korea. The flight was seven hours via SQ! Imagine my excitement. Upon arriving at Changi Airport,

service was wonderful as usual and we were checked-in quickly. I shall not elaborated on Changi Airport but move on to the flight itself. When waiting to board the plane, air-stewardess were friendly and efficient - extremely impressive. Upon boarding the plane, stewardess and stewards proceed to guide each and every passenger to their seats with friendly welcomes and smiles. I was guided to my seat by the window. Before take-off, all air personnels (except those working at the engines of course), would check for passengers’ comfort and make sure everything is in good and proper condition. The flight was extremely pleasing and comfortable. Each passenger is entitled to a meal and free flow of drinks. I was pampered with the astonishing ...

• Singapore Airline
      service and friendly attitude of the air personnels.

The meal was appetising, consisting of a main dish, fruit, salad, orange juice, coffee, a bun and biscuit. (I hope I didn’t miss out anything) I finished every single bit of the delicious meal-on-air. I believe that the Singapore Airline would impress many foreigners much more than it has impressed me, a local.

I am confident that first-timers of the Singapore Airline would definitely choose to fly with the company again. The landing was smooth and air personnels escorted all passengers out of the plane with thanks and even more smiles. All I can say is that it was an enjoyable flight, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to travel by air.

Singapore Airline

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40302587741128/k2311a023/2.3.09