Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster  » Books  »
  • Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office by Jen Lancaster is such a good book that I think I want to read it for the second time soon

• by eryana09

Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office by Jen Lancaster is such a good book that I think I want to read it for the second time soon. I find the long

title is awesome and the cover of this book is cute; a green dress on a hanger with all the wordings of the title on it. Cool.

This is an author with spunk and this book is basically about it; about her spunkiness on life and she is so heartfelt spot-on about her losing her job from a high salary right up to being back to square 1. And she has become an author and I so think she has made the right move. And this book is the evidence. She is not scared to label herself and learning ...

• Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
      from her mistakes.

Therefore, there is so many things once could learn from this novel, even though it is basically about Jen’s life herself. I find that I could relate 1 or 2 things from it and a good author must always have a great sense of humor.

And that is again evident in this book. There are of course lessons along the way that Jen has learned and she is not selfish to impart those lessons to us readers. Here is a unique writer at her best form and I am giving 9 stars for her.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17302587691128/k2311a023/2.3.09