Boston Terrier
  • In my experience, I have had no trouble in house training

• by katie95

I have been a proud owner of Boston Terriers for fourteen years and I just acquired one more!

Known as the “American Gentleman”, Bostons are proud, handsome dogs that are the perfect pet for children and adults. Their energy and intellegence make them an ideal playmate for

the kids. They are loving and extremely protective. Bostons are very needy when it comes to attention (as we are) so they adapt well to a family environment.

In my experience, I have had no trouble in house training. Bostons do ...

• have sensitive systems, so careful consideration should go into their diets. I typically feed mine Purina Beneful, which is much cheaper than some of the other prescription dog foods. Later in life, some will develop sinus and/or eye problems; however, this is not always the case.
        Because of the short snout, they do have a tendency to snore. Some find this adorable (like me), some may find this a bit annoying (like my husband).

If anyone is trying to decide in their next best friend, you can not go wrong in choosing this breed.

Boston Terrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29302587671128/k2311a023/2.3.09