Waleda Calendula Soap  » Baby care  »
  • If you read my other reviews, you will see that I just can't say enough about Waleda products - especially their baby products

• by Naturalmomma

If you read my other reviews, you will see that I just can’t say enough about Waleda products - especially their baby products. It is no different with their Calendula Soap. This soap for babies is magnificent. I have four children and have used it religiously with all of them.

The soap has such a mild, sweet smell. I just love how my babies smell when they are fresh from the bath after using it. Also it is so gentle on their skin. If you read the labels of other so called baby soaps, you may wonder what all those strange ...

• sounding ingredients are. With Waleda’s soap, all the ingredients are natural and organic, so you can feel confident that your pure little angel isn’t being exposed to any funky chemicals.

You can even use this soap on the children’s hair until it comes in really thick. My children have very straight

hair and this soap has always left it looking lustrious and smelling clean.

The other wonderful thing you will find with Waleda’s Calendula soap is that if you keep it in a soap dish, a single bar lasts unbelievably long - several months. You will find it is a wonderful gift for your little one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54302587581128/k2311a023/2.3.09