Waleda Calendula Diaper Care  » Baby care  »
  • I think you will be happy to have discovered this wonderful diaper cream

• by Naturalmomma

As a mother of four, I have dealt with my share of diaper rashes. While it seems that many diaper rashes may be caused by diet and teething (especially in older babies), the cream which I have found to be most effective in offering relief and in quickly clearing up a bad diaper rash is

Waleda Calendula Diaper Care.

As a mom, it is so sad to see your babies in pain and bad diaper rashes can be so painful. I discovered Waleda’s cream and have not used anything since. While other creams also have zinc, which helps to create a barrier on the skin, Waleda’s cream also ...

• seems to really soothe the existing rash and bring immediate relief. You will feel good knowing that even if their skin is broken from the rash, that Waleda’s cream is all natural and organic with no funky chemicals.

As with all zinc creams, it is a bit messy. Still, knowing that you are

helping your baby to feel better is wonderful! I give Waleda Calendula Diaper Care to all my friends as part of their baby shower gifts. That way they don’t have to try a bunch of different creams as I did. I think you will be happy to have discovered this wonderful diaper cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54302587571128/k2311a023/2.3.09