Waleda Skin Food  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think if you have suffered from dry skin, you will find some wonderful relief with Waleda Skin Food

• by Naturalmomma

I have had dry skin my whole life and have tried many different products to try and help. I find that my skin is the dryest in the cold winter months when the heater is constantly filling the house with so much dry air. I am so excited about the cream I have recently discovered, Waleda Skin Food. I have been using other Waleda products for years for my children, but never justified spending the money

to buy this cream for myself. Finally, a friend who also has horribly dry skin gave me a tube and now I am hooked.

Skin Food works so well to soothe dry and cracking skin and genuinely rehydrate skin. So many other creams on the market just seem to offer instant relief and then an hour or so later (or maybe even less) your skin is dry again. But with Waleda I actually found my skin feeling ...

• hydrated hours after application.

You may find that it initially goes on feeling a bit greasy, so you may just want to apply before bed at night. But if you spend lots of time with your hands in dishwater or washing your hands at work or school, you will find Waleda is a great relief for those sore winter fingers.

The main downfall is that Skin Food is a bit pricey. While I feel very good about buying

products that are all natural, organic and support sustainable business models, I still have a hard time affording them. You may find that just saving this little gem for your dryest spots will help it last longer. And it is so thick and creamy that a little dap is usually enough for your hands or your feet. I think if you have suffered from dry skin, you will find some wonderful relief with Waleda Skin Food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31302587551128/k2311a023/2.3.09