Waleda Calendula Baby Cream  » Baby care  »
  • Also, if you have children prone to ezcema, I would highly recommend Weleda Calendula Cream

• by Naturalmomma

All four of my children have had issues with dry skin and ezcema. So I have tried many baby creams on the market. Waleda Calendula Baby Cream is by far my favorite.

We live in Vermont, so the children are constantly out in

the cold and getting chapped skin on their faces and super dry hands from all the dry indoor winter air. This cream works wonderfully to soothe their skin after it has become dry and chapped. It even works well to put it on before they go outside to prevent chapping.

Also, if you have children prone to ezcema, I would highly recommend Weleda Calendula Cream. Two of my children have had boughts with ezcema that include very sore, red, dry and even broken skin. This ...

• Waleda Calendula Baby Cream
      cream soothes and rehydrates the skin wonderfully.

I also just love the light, sweet smell of the cream. You will feel good about putting this cream on even your smallest baby because it is made from all natural, organic materials. And while it

is a bit more expensive than some other brands out there, you will find that the cream is so thick that a little goes a long way. I am sure that you will discover that this cream is well worth the price tag.

pat says :

where can i get this cream to buy in Nigeria

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54302587541128/k2311a023/2.3.09