Clean and Clear Oil Controlling Toner  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I bought 1 set of Clean and Clear for oily skin which includes the moisturizer and face wash and I gotta tell you it's not worth its expensive price

• by kriztinay

If you have oily skin, this oil controlling toner is not ok to use. My skin for example is so oily and when I applied it the first time it dries out my skin completely especially on the forehead.

I do believe this toner is especially made for American skin because it’s too much of an irritant to Asian skin.

We Asians

have dark skin already and the toner can produce redness to pimpled skin just as what happened to me.

The smell of the liquid is gentle, but the salicylic acid might be too harsh for your skin.

Alcohol based toner like this one won’t work for those with sensitive skin.

Even if it combats the oiliness, it might just darken your skin ...

• for the redness it will suffer once you apply it.

The salicylic acid is the primary ingredient that is said help to diminish and control pimples, but it didn’t work that much for me.

I guess the acid content was too much or too little for it to become a lame product for acne-prone people.

It’s supposed to be made by Johnsons

and Johnsons, but I find it not suitable for my skin.

I’ve heard benzoyl peroxide works better than salicylic so maybe J&J could make something with the former ingredient on it.

I bought 1 set of Clean and Clear for oily skin which includes the moisturizer and face wash and I gotta tell you it’s not worth its expensive price.

I’m so dissapointed.

Azeem says :

How can use clean and clear oil controling toner?

Galega says :

It is quite simple to use. First you are required to clean your face thoroughly. Now take few drops of this toner on a cotton bail and gently apply on your face and neck. You should apply it in the upward direction for best effect.

Azeem says :

How can use clean and clear oil controling tuner?

Galega says :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31302587531128/k2311a023/2.3.09