LG Washing Machine WD-1390 FB  » Housewares  »
  • I bought this washing machine for around 400 euro few years ago

• by MomLouiTan

Very recommended! That’s what I can say about this washing machine from LG. In the beginning, I was not so sure to buy this product. Since I don’t have any clue about the product itself. I was just guessing that it would be a great washing machine. And I was right.

This LG washing

machine can be use to wash until up to 7 kilograms. And there are few choices of washing. You can press the wool choice button when you are going to wash clothes which made of wool.Or you can choose quick washing which will only take 30 minutes meanwhile the normal washing will take almost ...

• 2 hours.

You can also adjust the temperature of the water by choosing the right one from the button. The water heat can be up until 90 degree. But I don’t think I’ve use it that high. The normal temperature will be 40 degree Celcius.

You can also choose the rotate of the centrifuge whether you

want it to be quick or just normal / standard. That will give result on how dry or wet the clothes will come out.

I bought this washing machine for around 400 euro few years ago. And it still work well. Even we brought it few times when we moved to several places and countries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53302587491128/k2311a023/2.3.09