Healthy Option’s Show Me The Whey
  • I like this store because aside from they serve organic stuff, I am sure that they only sell quality and trusted supplements

• by ibizaspain

I was told by my nutritionist to always couple my exercise with the right supplement for muscle development in order to achieve my goal sooner. Aside from drinking non-fat milk, I checked Whey from Healthy Options. I like this store because aside from they serve organic stuff, I am sure that they only sell quality and trusted supplements. I have been going to this store for years now and I have been fully satisfied.

There were variety

of Whey at Healthy Options. Some were manufactured by another company but they are distributing it. There were some that they manufactured it. I chose the one that was manufactured by Healthy Options. The name was striking….”Show Me The Whey”. This was the very reason why I picked this product.

This whey is very nice. It comes with vanilla and chocolate flavor. I chose chocolate for the obvious reason I am a chocolate person. The instruction is ...

• to mix the whey in your favorite beverage at least after you work out. I tried it after every workout I had. The combination with non-fat milk and whey diminishes the taste of milk and yet only the chocolate flavor dominates. My beverage has a consistency of a cake mixture which is totally awesome. After you drink it, you will have this chocolately aftertaste which is like drinking a real chocolate drink. This can be a
        better substitute if you crave for a chocolate drink. At least, it has L-glutamine and L-leucine which are important components for good immune system and for muscle growth and repair.

For months now, I can really feel growth in my muscles. It seems my body is totally toned and fit. It is important also that drinking whey alone would not give you the results that I got. It is always imperative to watch your diet, exercise and drink whey

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34302587421028/k2311a023/2.3.09