Sony PSP
  • This is not an issue anyway because I generally plug in my headphones which leads to some great qulity sound
  • That was one of the best games I have ever played on any system
  • The best part of the PSP is that it has amazing multimedia compatibility

• by a2double

I love the Sony PSP. It is such a great portable gaming device. I basically love it because its like taking a ps2 with you where ever you go. The psp always keeps me entertained everywhere I go.

The screen is a very vibrant and large screen which is perfect for portable gaming. The speakers are ok but could have been done a lot better. This is not an issue anyway because I generally plug in my headphones which leads to some great qulity sound.

The graphics

on the PSP are just amazing. I don’t understand how they get ps2 quality graphics on a portable system. Games like God of War: Chains of Olympus have even better graphics than their PS2 counterparts.

That brings me to the next point great thing about the PSP. It has a great collection of games, and great games coming out this year as well. Games like God of war have kept me very interested in fact I cant stop playing it.

When I first bought that game I ...

• stopped playing my PS3. That was one of the best games I have ever played on any system. also other games like Final fantasy VII crisis core, and metal gear solid have been very popular and very entertaining in their own right.

The control scheme is very similar to a pS2 controller except it is missing 1 joystick and R2 and L2. This makes all the games controls very easy to figure out. The best part of the PSP is that it has amazing multimedia compatibility.

It

uses the UMD format which already has several hundred movies. Plus the PSP can even read MP4 files right off of the memory stick. With some memory sticks reaching 16 Gigs there is more than enough room for all the videos and pictures you want.

The psp also plays MP3 files and unprotected WMA files. The PSP is an all in one entertainment powerhouse. The promise of new games makes the psp a steal for any consumer that is looking to buy a portable gaming device.

Sony PSP

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28302587401028/k2311a023/2.3.09