Eola Point Animal Hospital  » Pets  »
1242 N Eola Road, Ste. B, Aurora, IL
  • He is an excellent diagnostician and unfailingly prescribes the best treatment
  • He is knowlegeable, extraordinarily competent, completely understands the bonds between pet owners and their critters , treats all animals with gentleness and compassion, and does all this for reasonable cost

• by Jamaicamae

Although this small animal vet office is now staffed by a husband-wife team, it was originally started by Jerry Withers, DVM. His wife, Elizabeth Rybiecki, DVM, joined him after the practice was established. Jerry Withers saved my cat’s life! My tuxedo cat, Bozo, was hit by a car. He was missing for two days.

When I finally found him, he was nearly dead. He was dehydrated and bloody. He

couldn’t stand or walk.

He was seen by Dr. Withers and diagnosed with a right sided paralysis and a head injury. The doctor kept him overnight to rehydrate him and start treatment.

Six weeks later, Bozo was “up and running. ” He had no residual effects and lived another 14 years. I have taken all my pets to Dr.

Withers since then. He is an excellent diagnostician and unfailingly prescribes the best ...

• treatment. Most of my dogs have been rescues, my 8-year old Rottweiler, Willow, included.

She has a seizure disorder. The shelter and foster home had a hard time preventing her seizures and took her to a neurologist. I adopted her but couldn’t afford the $210 per month pills the neuro doc ordered.

After Dr. Withers examined her, talked with the neuro office and reviewed her records, he prescribed an

affordable alternative. We had to adjust the dose only once, and she has been seizure-free for months.

Jerry Withers, DVM, is a highly skilled practitioner. He is knowlegeable, extraordinarily competent, completely understands the bonds between pet owners and their “critters”, treats all animals with gentleness and compassion, and does all this for reasonable cost. I give him my highest recommendation.

If you are looking for a really wonderful vet, this is your doc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29302587371028/k2311a023/2.3.09