Samsung E250
0.5
  • For the first time when I saw it, I liked it very much and went to the retailer and I bought it but I was not satisfied with the accessories given with the phone
  • Usually problem in the sliding phone is strip which get damage quickly but the company is not providing strip also if the phone is in warranty

• by Luv Hurts

The mobile is the product of Samsung with sliding. Its good looking and cheaper multimedia phone among all the products of Samsung. For the first time when I saw it, I liked it very much and went to the retailer and I bought it but I was not satisfied with the accessories given with the phone.

The box contains a phone, a headphone and a charger. Being a multimedia phone at least company has to provide USB data cable with a software C.

D and a memory card

that is the basic requirement with multimedia phone. Again when I need to access internet using the phone I had bought a data cable and get connected with the computer for internet or download purposes.

The phone had been very complicated that at a time only one application can run for example if we are listening music, we cannot go any were without stopping the music player. In all other phone’s, music can be played in the background but this product does not has such function.

It is ...

• a Bluetooth enabled phone with 1. 3 mega pixel camera.

Having a mega pixel camera the camera is not so clear and video recording is worst. In speaker sound is very less and it is not good to listen music in inbuilt speaker of the phone and in the headphone sound quality is very much worst as if we are listening a old radio in MW band.

One of the advantages of this phone is, the cabinet does not get scratched easily and the sliding is made properly. After

using the phone for two months the strip of this phone stopped working.

I went to the service center and they told that strip does not have any warranty. Company is giving 1 year of warranty but they told in case of strip there is no warranty.

Usually problem in the sliding phone is strip which get damage quickly but the company is not providing strip also if the phone is in warranty. Why should we buy such phone, being in the warranty period the warranty is not valid?

Samsung E250

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37302587351028/k2311a023/2.3.09