Reynolds euro slim ball pen  » Other  »
  • A have made a huge collection of pens that include ball pens, roller pens, jotter pens, gel pens, fountain pens, etc. I have pens of different brands and qualities but in the past few months, the Reynolds euro slim ball pen has became my all-time favourite
  • Reynolds euro slim ball pen is definitely a champion, leaving the other behind in the competition for stress-free writing

• by ascribe

An affinity towards pens, being a writer has always compelled me to buy more and more of them. A have made a huge collection of pens that include ball pens, roller pens, jotter pens, gel pens, fountain pens, etc.

I have pens of different brands and qualities but in

the past few months, the Reynolds euro slim ball pen has became my all-time favourite. Perhaps it is its good flow that makes it easy for me to continue writing for hours together.

Its transparent body provides me a clear view of the refill and I change to a new pen of the same quality rather than change the refill, when the previous refill exhausts.

I also like the clip of this pen, which makes it easier for me to clip in on my shirt pocket.

The pen, which comes in refills of various colours give, a smudge-free ...

• Reynolds euro slim ball pen
      performance and the residue ink, does not accumulate at the tip, unlike some other varieties.

The look of the pen is so cool and the refill can be taken out from any of the two ends.

I have found the Reynolds euro slim ball pen to be cheap in

price making it affordable for all. The refill is a bit expensive compared to the pen’s price and it is thus recommended to replace the whole unit, instead of just changing the old refill.

Reynolds euro slim ball pen is definitely a champion, leaving the other behind in the competition for stress-free writing.

Vishnu MP says :

Reynolds euro slim ball pen is our hero and is our champion. It is very smooth with slim ball point. If we purchase we get 2 ball pen free. Those students who write with this pen can complete xam as early as possible and get full marks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12302587101228/k2311a023/2.3.09