Correlle Dinner set
  • I agree that the cost is high and that was the reason I was not able to purchase it for such a long time, but seeing its qualities one can forget the price tag, for some moments
  • The best part that I see is that the set is virtually a life long product
  • This hardness really makes it a favourite in houses with children
  • I think I have made a good choice by selecting this dinner set

• by ascribe

After a long wait I have finally been able to purchase a 23 piece Correlle Dinner set for my dining table. At the family dinner hosted just recently, everybody looked at the set with envy. Nearly everyone wanted to know the price and the care required for the dinner set.

I agree that the cost is high and that was the

reason I was not able to purchase it for such a long time, but seeing its qualities one can forget the price tag, for some moments.

The best part that I see is that the set is virtually a life long product.

This Correlle Dinner set is made up of such a material that looks like bone china type of crockery ...

• material but is very hard and is chip resistant and does not break even on a fall.

This hardness really makes it a favourite in houses with children. The other day, my son dropped his plate at breakfast but not a scratch developed on the piece. I think I have made a good choice by selecting this dinner set.

Previous sets of

breakable material were often broken by my kids on less care and it was difficult cleaning up the mess. I also like the huge range of designs available in this corelle crockery dinner set that comes in sets of 21, 23 and 39 pieces.

One should surely try by buying a single piece available and after liking it, can buy the full set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53302587051228/k2311a023/2.3.09