Maharaja Whiteline Bonus mixer grinder  » Housewares  »
  • The machine is white in colour and looks amazing and adds to the beauty of our kitchen
  • We love our Maharaja Whiteline mixer grinder and recommend it to every kitchen

• by ascribe

I have been using this Maharaja Whiteline mixer grinder for the last two years now without any need of service at all. We use the machine on a heavy load nearly all days of the week. We are very satisfied with its performance.

It was when our previous machine got burnt

out, that I purchased this machine by recommendation of my elder brother who was using it in his own house.

I agreed to his advice and instantly brought this machine that has three steel jars of low, medium and high capacity. The machine is white in colour and looks amazing and ...

• adds to the beauty of our kitchen.

My Maharaja Whiteline mixer grinder also has an anti-burn technology and can be continuously used for 60 minutes non-stop. Isn’t that sufficient to say of its durability. This machine also has a technology that switches it off without burning the motor, in case it

is not able to take any undesired load.

I have always found the machine as a companion to the females of my house. The machine is excellent in mixing and grinding the softest to the hardest of the material.

We love our Maharaja Whiteline mixer grinder and recommend it to every kitchen.

Sravanthi says :

Hi, We bought this mixer grinder just 2 months ago from India…Pretty much happy everytime I use this but today when I tried to run the load more than normal for about 2 to 3 minutes continuously, it stop working. I found that the red reset button is pushed outwards which seems that it can`t take that load and I need to reset..But interestingly, I couldn`t reset that at all..i Unplugged it and tried…and also tried again after waiting for more than 2 Hrs…but no change…the button just goes inside when pressed, and come back as a spring action …unfortunately, I don`t have manual for troubleshooting…just wondering if you faced this kind of situation or can suggest me anything you know…Thanks alot..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53302587041228/k2311a023/2.3.09