Google.com  » Web sites  »
www.google.com
  • It is one of the best search engines on the web that provides an instant lists of website, that I search through its search window
  • The best part of google I like is that its front page loads extremely fast and does not contain anything else than what required
  • I have never ever seen a problem with google

• by ascribe

Google.com is probably the biggest search engine on the net that I have been using for tens of years. It is one of the best search engines on the web that provides an instant lists of website, that I search through its search window.

The best part of google I like is that its

front page loads extremely fast and does not contain anything else than what required. I have used other search engines too but find them load too slow. Also they have other material like news advertisements and more on the front page itself.

Google.com also gives me the option to search for images, web content,

• news, etc. and gives lists of thousands of websites instantly.

Google.com gives me a huge space for my email accounts too.

Previously I used to search on yahoo and msn types of search engines but since the use of google, I have found myself too comfortable with its cool and clean designed front page.

It also helps me give the exact details and lists of sites wanted.

I have never ever seen a problem with google.com is has no down time at all. Sticking to such high net standards has virtually made it the topmost search engine today, on which every website owner wants to have a link at.

An excellent site indeed.

Google.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20302587031228/k2311a023/2.3.09