Velform Sauna Belt  » Health  »
1.5
  • I was in a fix, as I love to eat that calorie rich fried food and chocolates
  • I was sad but did not like the idea of giving up delicious food
  • The formula was to tie this heating belt to the problem area, put on the current and adjust the heat by the regulator provided

• by ascribe

Extra flab had become a curse for me because I was being looked upon as a fatty person, even in my friend circle. I had my family members too after me, to persuade me to start dieting to lose weight. I was in a fix, as I love to eat that calorie rich fried food and chocolates.

I had begun feeling tired up after even short walks or climbing up the ladders in my house. I always had a persistent feeling of gloominess due to not heartily

accepted as a company, even by my dear ones. I had begun feeling that I had become an object of discard. The people, who loved me once, began avoiding me.

I was sad but did not like the idea of giving up delicious food.

Whosoever met me, gave me a suggestion on losing weight. I became sick of all this.

It was a day on shopping that I saw Velform Sauna Belt in a health equipment shop and thought of trying it to lose my extra flesh. It ...

• was a bit costly but the sales person told me that it was an excellent product and can effectively reduce fat from areas like the waist, hips and thighs. The formula was to tie this heating belt to the problem area, put on the current and adjust the heat by the regulator provided. He convinced me that the extra folds would melt off with sweat, by the use of this belt.

I used the Velform Sauna Belt for some days and sweated too, but frankly did not

get any results on the claimed fat melting theory. I have not liked the product and my advice to all is to try it once from a friend and then plan to buy one.

This heating belt can never be a substitute of the traditional sauna that some companies might claim. I also felt that the product is dangerous as it produces lot of heat and can leave burn spots behind, after prolonged use.

I simply reject this Velform Sauna Belt and advise you to use other products in lieu.

Velform Sauna Belt

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34302586891228/k2311a023/2.3.09